Benefits of membership:
- The opportunity to work with and contribute to a network of individuals who share your interest in and passion for Rochester baseball history
- The opportunity to attend and conduct presentations on baseball-related topics
- Membership card
- To help support and maintain this website, RochesterBaseballHistory.org
There are two ways to become a member of the Rochester Baseball Historical Society:
1.) Membership Online Purchase
2.) Paper Application
- Print out the Application for Membership and fill it out.
- Include the application, along with a $25 check made out to Rochester Baseball Historical Society in an envelope.
- Send application / check to:
Rochester Baseball Historical Society
1600 Stone Road
Rochester, NY 14615
- Membership is on an annual basis.
- There are two membership cycles per year; the first cycle ends June 30th and the second cycle ends December 31st. Anyone who joins RBHS 1/1/2014 through 6/30/2014 will be a member through 6/30/2015. Anyone who joins 7/1/2014 through 12/31/2014 will be a member through 12/31/2015, etc.